"Replace the bulky metal bar jumpers that come with your speakers with Morrow SSI Technology Speaker Jumpers. Enjoy greater resolution, tighter bass and overall realism. 60 day returns to try them out!" - Mike Morrow
The Ultra Reference Speaker Jumpers come in a set of 2, 4, 6 or 8, depending on what you select in the shopping cart and they contain 432 SSI wires in each jumper. They are 12 inches long and are flexible for easy installation. They are suitable when using amplifiers of any wattage.
Some speakers come with 4 binding post on the back to offer the option to bi-wire them. These are joined together with metal bars to operate in the standard mode. The sound is degraded as it passes through these bars.
With our Standard Jumpers you will hear greater focus, better driver integration, wider dynamic range and vastly improved tonality.
Tip: Hook your standard speaker cables to the high post and jumper down to the bass. You will enjoy better sound.
- Need more help? Our Buyers Guide can help you choose the perfect cable level for your system.
- SSI Technology stands for "Solid core, Small gauge, Individually insulated" wires, which is at the heart of our design.
Morrow Audio cables differ in three major areas of design from other popular cables. Our proprietary technology removes major distortions that are common in most other cable designs. Learn More
- The termination options are banana, spade, small spade and nude (bare wire bathed in solder). The banana and standard spade are gold plated. You can order the terminations for your cable in any configuration through the drop downs provided.
- You will find great enjoyment and improvements right out of the box. Our cables however take around 400 hours to fully break in. You can speed this process up with our optional break-in service.
If you decide to do this yourself, a cable owners manual is always provided with your order which explains what you will hear during the breakin process.
- Total combined SSI wire gauge: 12 gauge for each jumper.
- The return period begins when you receive the cables. See Policy