Please see our policies below. Approval is needed for all returns. Please Contact Us with what you wish to return.
Returns are not provided until after the first 30 days of the 60 day return period. This allows for a proper settling in time and evaluation in your system, as well as the necessary time for break-in. Even if our break-in service is used, this first 30 day period is critical to fully experience the expansive soundstage, musicality and realism that our cables provide. See Reviews
Your 60 day return begins when you receive the cables, as attested to by the tracking information indicating that the package has been delivered.
Elite & Anniversary Cable Re-Stocking Fee:
Due the complexity and intense labor involved in building these cable models, there is a 10% restocking fee if the cables are returned within the allowed return period in our policy.
No Re-Stocking Fee for Lower Cable Models:
There are no restocking fees for cable models below the Elite and Anniversary that follows our return guidelines.
Order Changes Before It Ships:
If you need to make a change to your cable order like length, termination or other similar changes, if we have already started to build your order, you will be charged the appropriate labor and materials to make the changes desired.
Order Changes After Receiving or Package Refusal:
If you discover that you ordered the wrong cable, wrong termination, or any other reason where you will not be able to use the cable, or your order needs to be rebuilt, a 15% re-stocking fee and/ or appropriate labor fee and shipping will be charged.
The same applies for if you refuse to receive a package/ shipment, unless other arrangements have been made. Other charges that we incurred such as package refusal fees, international fees, etc will likewise be deducted from your refund.
If you need to cancel your cable order before it ships out, if we have started building the order, please understand that there are labor and material cost that we incurred. You will be charged a 15% order cancellation/ re-stocking fee.
If you need to return any cable model before the first 30 day required period, you will be charged a 15% re-stocking fee.
Cables Purchased Through the Morrow to Morrow Trade-up Program (this program was discontinued on 2/23/2021): This is where you trade in your existing Morrow cable for another Morrow cable. Cables obtained through the Morrow to Morrow Trade-Up Program are not eligible for a return.
Custom cables are defined as any cable built in a configuration or length that is not offered on the website. These are not returnable for a refund. If we have to create a way for you to purchase a special cable, or if it cannot be purchased through the site by normal means, it is not returnable for a refund.
Cable Break-in Service:
We can help break your cables in with our break-in service. 3, 5, 10 and 20 day service is offered. One price covers all the cables in your order. This service can be added to your order Here. The break-in service is non-refundable. It is considered a service that you received.
Return Policy for Qualifying Morrow Audio Cables:
Cables must be in like new condition for your return to be accepted. We will not accept returns on cables that have been marked, tape applied, bent connectors, or any other signs of damage other than normal wear. Any promotional or free items received with your purchase must also be returned.
Returns can only be requested by and honored to the original buyer of the product who placed their order through Morrow Audio. Refunds will only be given back to the same credit card type and number or PayPal account that was used for the original purchase.
1. If you make a return, it must be shipped out and postmarked within the last 30 days of the 60 day policy.
2. Our return policy requires you to keep the cables for the first 30 days of our 60 day policy, to allow for the necessary cable breakin time in your system.
3. Contact us by email with what you wish to return. We will review your return request and send you an approval email. Print this out and include it in the package with the cables that you are returning.
4. After receiving this approval, ship the cables to the address found below.
5. When we receive the product, you will receive the refund less applicable re-stocking fee, shipping and break-in service. The break-in service is a service that you received, which is not refundable.
6. In the case of international shipments back to us, if your shipment causes us to be charged taxes and duties for your returned cables, you will be charged for said taxes and duties. Please declare as a "product return" with $1.00 or less value on the customs form. Not doing this can also cause a delay with your refund as we will need to wait for the taxes and duties bill to arrive.
7. If you received free promotions, like free shipping or free products when you placed your order, you will be required to return the promotional products as well as pay for the original shipping cost that we incurred. This will be deducted from your refund.
Ship your approved return cables to:
(Include a copy of your approval e-mail)
6608 Dixie Highway
Florence, KY 41042
Linear Tube Audio
14 Day In-home audition/ return. Period begins when you receive the product. The return must be requested by the 14th day and must be in perfect - like new condition. A pre-paid return shipping label will be provided by email to you from LTA.
To make a return for Linear Tube Audio products:
Shakti Innovation, Legacy Audio and Nitty Gritty Products
These products are not eligible for a return. All sales are final.
All policies are subject to change without notice.