Please see our Return Policies below. Approval is needed for all returns. Please Contact Us with what you wish to return.
Legacy and Kirmuss Audio Products
These products are not eligible for a return. All sales are final.
30 day return on brand new cables. The 30 day return period begins the day you receive the cables. You will receive a full refund, less shipping and break-in service. This includes the Other Brand to Morrow Audio trade-up program.
Cable Break-in Service:
We can help break your cables in with our break-in service. 3, 5, 10 and 20 day service is offered. One price covers all the cables in your order. This service can be added to your order Here. The break-in service is non-refundable. It is considered a service that you received.
Cables Purchased Through the Morrow to Morrow Trade-up Program:
This is where you trade in your existing Morrow cable for another Morrow cable. Cables obtained through the Morrow to Morrow Trade-Up Program are not eligible for a return.
Custom cables are defined as any cable built in a configuration or length that is not offered on the website. These are not returnable for a refund. If we have to create a way for you to purchase a special cable, or if it cannot be purchased through the site by normal means, it is not returnable for a refund.
If you must cancel your order before actually receiving it, please understand that there are cost that we incur as well as time and materials spent on your order. Because of these loses due to your cancelling the order, a 10% to 15% order cancellation fee might be charged.
Ship your approved return cables to:
(Include a copy of your approval e-mail)
6608 Dixie Highway
Florence, KY 41042
30 Day Return Policy for Qualifying Morrow Audio Cables
Cables must be in like new condition for your return to be accepted. We will not accept returns on cables that have been marked, tape applied, bent connectors, or any other signs of damage other than normal wear. Any promotional or free items received with your purchase must also be returned.
Returns can only be requested by and honored to the original buyer of the product who placed their order through Morrow Audio. Refunds will only be given back to the same credit card type and number or PayPal account that was used for the original purchase.
1. You have a 30 day return window to make a return. This return window begins the day you receive the cables as attested to the tracking number. If you make a return, it must be shipped out and postmarked within the 30 day period.
2. Contact us by email with what you wish to return. We will review your return request and send you an approval email. Print this out and include it in the package with the cables that you are returning.
3. After receiving this approval, ship the cables to the address found above.
4. When we receive the product, you will receive a full refund less shipping and break-in service. The break-in service is a service that you received, which is not refundable.
5. In the case of international shipments back to us, if your shipment causes us to be charged taxes and duties for your returned cables, you will be charged for said taxes and duties. Please declare as a "product return" with $1.00 or less value on the customs form. Not doing this can also cause a delay with your refund as we will need to wait for the taxes and duties bill to arrive.
6. If you received free promotions, like free shipping or free products when you placed your order, you will be required to return the promotional products as well as pay for the original shipping cost that we incurred. The cost will be based on the current USPS shipping rates calculated from our factory to your location. This will be deducted from your refund.