"The SP1 speaker cables, although entry level, never sound the slightest bit entry level. What they did for my system was increase the level of effortless performance and opened up the sound stage in all directions. Micro dynamics are amazing!" - Mun
The Morrow Audio speaker cables are among the best speaker cables that you will find. Standard and bi-wired are available. Like all our speaker cables, the SP1 incorporates our SSI Cable Technology. Please find all the details below through the information tabs provided.
Learn More about our SSI Cable Technology.
- The SP1 Speaker Cables contain 64 runs of SSI Technology wire per channel. As you move up the line, more runs are introduced, providing higher and higher resolution.
The SP1 speaker cables can handle up to 100 watts continuous/ 200 watts peak. They come as standard or bi-wired with 8 inch legs on all ends. The cable is flexible and easy to manage. If longer leg lengths are needed, please contact us.
Need more help? Our Buyers Guide can help you choose the perfect cable level for your system.
- SSI Technology stands for "Solid core, Small gauge, Individually insulated" wires, which is at the heart of our design.
Morrow Audio cables differ in three major areas of design from other popular cables. Our proprietary technology removes major distortions that are common in most other cable designs. Learn More
- The termination options are banana, spade, small spade (for vintage equipment or barrier strips) and nude (bare wire bathed in solder). The banana and standard spade are gold plated. You can order the terminations for your cable in any configuration through the drop downs provided.
- You will find great enjoyment and improvements right out of the box. Our cables however take around 400 hours to fully break in. You can speed this process up with our optional break-in service.
If you decide to do this yourself, a cable owners manual is always provided with your order which explains what you will hear during the breakin process.
- Total combined SSI wire gauge: 15 gauge on each positive and negative leg. As you move up the line, the runs of wire increase in the cable structure. The individual wire gauge for each strand of wire likewise decreases.
- The return period begins when you receive the cables. See Policy