"I installed the Elite speaker cables and immediately noticed an improvement vs. my reference cables. I will be keeping the Elite! The highs are clearer and crisper and I’m clearly hearing things like triangles that I only heard distantly before. The sound stage is larger and higher than before and the bass is solid. The detail of guitar and vocals is a beautiful thing. The sound is wonderful and captivating especially with the lights out. Thanks for the upgrade!" - Norm
- The Elite Speaker Cables contain 1152 runs of SSI Technology wire per channel. As you move up the line, more runs are introduced, providing higher and higher resolution. The Elite comes in either white or black to accompany your decor. This page is for a single channel cable.
With the Elite, we separate the positive and negative legs into separate cables. We recommend keeping these 4 inches or greater apart from each other for the best sound.
The Elite speaker cables are excellent for systems of any wattage. They come as standard or bi-wired with 8 inch legs on all ends on the biwired version. The cable is flexible and easy to manage. If longer leg lengths are needed, please contact us.
Need more help? Our Buyers Guide can help you choose the perfect cable level for your system.
- SSI Technology stands for "Solid core, Small gauge, Individually insulated" wires, which is at the heart of our design.
Morrow Audio cables differ in three major areas of design from other popular cables. Our proprietary technology removes major distortions that are common in most other cable designs. Learn More
- The termination options are the excellent Furutech banana, standard spade and small spade (for vintage equipment or barrier strips). You can order the terminations for your cable in any configuration through the drop downs provided.
- You will find great enjoyment and improvements right out of the box. Our cables however take around 400 hours to fully break in. You can speed this process up with our optional break-in service.
If you decide to do this yourself, a cable owners manual is always provided with your order which explains what you will hear during the breakin process.
- Total combined SSI wire gauge: 10 gauge on each positive and negative leg.
- A 30 day return comes with all brand new cables. The return period begins when you receive the cables. See Policy