"Wow! what a great cable and once again no comparison to the cheap units out there! I also use it for quick play backs on my Zoom H4n portable recorder. I want to THANK YOU Mike for your outstanding products and great value sale promotions. Your cables are such a joy to my music enjoyment and really make me happy! Thank You Thank You Thank You Mike Morrow!" - Quentin
- The Ultra Reference M Mini/ Patch cable contains 48 runs of SSI Technology wire per channel. As you move up the line, more runs are introduced, providing higher and higher resolution.
The Ultra Reference M Mini/ Patch cable is excellent for any line level application and comes in a single cable. Examples are from an I-Pad, Cell phone headphone jack, streamer/ DAC, mixer board, studio equipment, etc.
The cable is flexible and easy to manage as well as having a low noise floor with excellent RFI rejection.
What cables to get? Our Buyers Guide can help you choose the perfect cable level for your system.
- SSI Technology stands for "Solid core, Small gauge, Individually insulated" wires, which is at the heart of our design.
Morrow Audio cables differ in three major areas of design from other popular cables. Our proprietary technology removes major distortions that are common in most other cable designs. Learn More
- The termination options are shown and named in the photos and likewise so named in the drop down for your shopping cart selection. Any configuration is possible.
Terminations may not be as exactly pictured when you receive the cables, but will be the same type. We always strive for perfection and look for improvements.
The Harmony RCA's offer another level of refinement, continuing our SSI Technology all the way through the connector. You can expect a 5% improvement over the standard RCA's.
- You will find great enjoyment and improvements right out of the box. Our cables however take around 400 hours to fully break in. You can speed this process up with our optional break-in service.
If you decide to do this yourself, a cable owners manual is always provided with your order which explains what you will hear during the breakin process.
- Total combined SSI wire gauge: 22 gauge/ each signal leg.
- The return period begins when you receive the cables. See Policy