"It took me about 30 seconds to hear the difference compared to the Elite cables. The level of micro detail in the Anniversary cables are outstanding. I hear deeper into the music. Individual instruments have more of a sense of their own space. Bass lines have more power. I get a stronger sense of individual strings of a bass being plucked. As well, I can say the piano is more realistic. I hear each piano key being struck more clearly. There is no question that your Anniversary cables, your best speaker cables, places my system at another level! I am getting ever closer to the sound of live music in my listening room." - Alan W
The Morrow Audio Anniversary speaker cables are among the best speaker cables that you will find. Standard and bi-wired are available. Like all our audiophile speaker cables, the Anniversary speaker cable is our best speaker cable offered and incorporates our SSI Cable Technology. Please find all the details below through the information tabs provided.
Learn More about our SSI Cable Technology.
- The Anniversary Speaker Cables contain 2304 runs of SSI Technology wire per channel. As you move up the line, more runs are introduced, providing higher and higher resolution. The Anniversary comes in either white or black to accompany your decor.
With the Anniversary, we separate the positive and negative legs into separate cables. We recommend keeping these 4 inches or greater apart from each other for the best sound.
The Anniversary speaker cables are excellent for systems of any wattage. They come as standard or bi-wired with 8 inch legs on all ends on the biwired version. The cable is flexible and easy to manage. If longer leg lengths are needed, please contact us.
Need more help? Our Buyers Guide can help you choose the perfect cable level for your system.
- SSI Technology stands for "Solid core, Small gauge, Individually insulated" wires, which is at the heart of our design.
Morrow Audio cables differ in three major areas of design from other popular cables. Our proprietary technology removes major distortions that are common in most other cable designs. Learn More
- The termination options are the excellent Furutech banana, spade and small spade (for vintage equipment and barrier strips). You can order the terminations for your cable in any configuration through the drop downs provided.
- You will find great enjoyment and improvements right out of the box. Our cables however take around 400 hours to fully break in. You can speed this process up with our optional break-in service.
If you decide to do this yourself, a cable owners manual is always provided with your order which explains what you will hear during the breakin process.
- Total combined SSI wire gauge: 8 gauge on each positive and negative leg. As you move up the line, the runs of wire increase in the cable structure. The individual wire gauge for each strand of wire likewise decreases.
- The return period begins when you receive the cables. See Policy