"The cable for the REL is excellent. Bass is deeper and more defined. Performance exceeds my expectations! Thanks." - Bob V
- The Reference REL Subwoofer Cable Upgrade cable contains 48 runs of SSI Technology wire per leg. As you move up the line, more runs are introduced, providing higher and higher bass resolution.
Application is for hooking up a REL subwoofer to the amplifier speaker output terminals.
The amplifier legs of the cable are 15" long. Hookup is as follows: Red is amplifier right positive, White (same as yellow on your original REL cable) is amplifier left positive and Black is negative. When hooking up monoblock amplifiers, please consult with REL directly or your REL owners manual as to the proper hookup.
Need more help? Our Buyers Guide can help you choose the perfect cable level for your system.
- SSI Technology stands for "Solid core, Small gauge, Individually insulated" wires, which is at the heart of our design.
Morrow Audio cables differ in three major areas of design from other popular cables. Our proprietary technology removes major distortions that are common in most other cable designs. Learn More
- The termination options on the amplifier end are banana, spade, small spade (for vintage equipment or barrier strips) and nude (bare wire bathed in solder). The banana and standard spade are gold plated.
The high current Neutrix SPX Series NL4FX Speakon connector is used on the subwoofer end.
- You will find great enjoyment and improvements right out of the box. Our cables however take around 400 hours to fully break in. You can speed this process up with our optional break-in service.
If you decide to do this yourself, a cable owners manual is always provided with your order which explains what you will hear during the breakin process.
- Total combined SSI wire gauge: 22 gauge on each positive and negative leg.
- The return period begins when you receive the cables. See Policy