"The outstanding virtue of the MA6 interconnects is transparency. As they continued to break in I kept hearing more details that were previously inaudible. The instruments and voices got more and more natural-sounding. I am very happy! I also notice that some recordings that had passages that were hard to listen to are now smoother, and I can listen for long periods with no listening fatigue." - David P
- The MA6 Y Cable contains 96 runs of SSI Technology wire in each leg. As you move up the line, more runs are introduced, providing higher and higher resolution.
The MA6 Y cables are excellent for any line level application. A Y cable has one connector on one end and two on the other. The Y separation of the two legs begins at the single end. Each leg of the cable extends the full length of the cable. Examples for use are to provide two sources from one for bi-amping and subwoofer applications. The MA6 Y cable cannot be used on a turntable.
The cable is flexible and easy to manage as well as having a low noise floor with excellent RFI rejection.
What cables to get? Our Buyers Guide can help you choose the perfect cable level for your system.
- SSI Technology stands for "Solid core, Small gauge, Individually insulated" wires, which is at the heart of our design.
Morrow Audio cables differ in three major areas of design from other popular cables. Our proprietary technology removes major distortions that are common in most other cable designs. Learn More
- The termination options are Standard Male and Female RCA's (gold plated), KLE Copper Harmony Male RCA, KLE Pure Harmony Male RCA (silver), XLR Balanced Male and XLR Balanced Female (silver coated connectors). You can order them in any configuration through the drop downs provided.
The Harmony RCA's offer another level of refinement, continuing our SSI Technology all the way through the connector. You can expect a 5% improvement over the standard RCA's. Sorry, only a male RCA Harmony is provided. Female connectors are not available.
RCA cables have 2 conductors inside the cable. A XLR balanced cable has three conductors in the cable: two signals wires plus a separate ground wire. The two signal wires reference to ground and are therefore "balanced", cancelling out noise. Balanced cables, when used with true balanced equipment are said to offer a lower noise floor.
- You will find great enjoyment and improvements right out of the box. Our cables however take around 400 hours to fully break in. You can speed this process up with our optional break-in service.
If you decide to do this yourself, a cable owners manual is always provided with your order which explains what you will hear during the breakin process.
- Total combined SSI wire gauge: 19 gauge/ each positive and negative leg.
- The return period begins when you receive the cables. See Policy