"The outstanding virtue of the MA6 RCA Cables are transparency. As they continued to break in I kept hearing more details that were previously inaudible. The instruments and voices got more and more natural-sounding. I am very happy! I also notice that some recordings that had passages that were hard to listen to are now smoother, and I can listen for long periods with no listening fatigue with these RCA cables." - David P
The MA6 RCA cables are among the best RCA cables that you will find. XLR cable version is also available. Like all our audio cables, the MA6 are the best XLR & RCA cables for any line level application. Please find all the details below through the information tabs provided.
Learn More about our SSI Cable Technology.
- The MA6 interconnect RCA cables contain 96 runs of SSI Technology wire per channel. The XLR cable has another leg in the design. As you move up the line, more runs are introduced, providing higher and higher resolution.
The MA6 interconnects are excellent for any line level application. Examples are from a phono preamp to preamp, CD player to preamp or integrated amp, preamp to power amp, etc. The MA6 cannot be used on a turntable. Please see our phono cable series for that application.
The cable is flexible and easy to manage as well as having a low noise floor with excellent RFI rejection.
What cables to get? Our Buyers Guide can help you choose the perfect cable level for your system.
- SSI Technology stands for "Solid core, Small gauge, Individually insulated" wires, which is at the heart of our design.
Morrow Audio cables differ in three major areas of design from other popular cables. Our proprietary award winning technology removes major distortions that are common in most other cable designs. Learn More
- The termination options are Standard RCA (gold plated), KLE Copper Harmony RCA, KLE Pure Harmony RCA (silver), XLR Balanced Male and XLR Balanced Female (silver coated connectors). You can order them in any configuration through the drop downs provided.
The Eichmann RCA's offer another level of refinement, continuing our SSI Technology all the way through the connector. You can expect a 5% improvement over the standard RCA's.
RCA cables have 2 conductors inside the cable. A XLR balanced cable has three conductors in the cable: two signals wires plus a separate ground wire. The two signal wires reference to ground and are therefore "balanced", cancelling out noise. Balanced cables, when used with true balanced equipment are said to offer a lower noise floor.
- You will find great enjoyment and improvements right out of the box. Our cables however take around 400 hours to fully break in. You can speed this process up with our optional break-in service.
If you decide to do this yourself, a cable owners manual is always provided with your order which explains what you will hear during the breakin process.
- Total combined SSI wire gauge: 19 gauge/ each positive and negative leg.
- A 30 day return comes with all brand new cables. The return period begins when you receive the cables. See Policy