"As for the MA5 interconnect audio cable, it is pretty fantastic, elevating my system to a level never before realized. It's much improved in virtually every area - probably most notable is the dynamics, definition, and the huge , deep sound stage. Backgrounds are very black, and bass also has better punch and clarity with this audio cable." - Daryl
The MA5 interconnect audio cable is among the best audio cable that you will find. XLR cable version is also available. Like all our audio cables, the MA5 is the best audio cable for any line level application. Please find all the details below through the information tabs provided.
Learn More about our SSI Cable Technology.
- The MA5 audio cable interconnects contain 72 runs of SSI Technology wire per channel. As you move up the line, more runs are introduced, providing higher and higher resolution.
The MA5 audio cable interconnects are excellent for any line level application. Examples are from a phono preamp to preamp, CD player to preamp or integrated amp, preamp to power amp, etc. The MA5 audio cable cannot be used on a turntable. Please see our phono cable series for that application.
The audio cable is flexible and easy to manage as well as having a low noise floor with excellent RFI rejection.
What audio cables to get? Our Buyers Guide can help you choose the perfect cable level for your system.
- SSI Technology stands for "Solid core, Small gauge, Individually insulated" wires, which is at the heart of our design.
Morrow Audio audio cables differ in three major areas of design from other popular audio cables. Our proprietary award winning technology removes major distortions that are common in most other cable designs. Learn More
- The termination options are Standard RCA (gold plated), KLE Copper Harmony RCA, KLE Pure Harmony RCA (silver), XLR Balanced Male and XLR Balanced Female (silver coated connectors). You can order them in any configuration through the drop downs provided.
The Harmony RCA's offer another level of refinement, continuing our SSI Technology all the way through the connector. You can expect a 5% improvement over the standard RCA's.
RCA audio cables have 2 conductors inside the cable. The XLR balanced cable has three conductors in the cable: two signals wires plus a separate ground wire. The two signal wires reference to ground and are therefore "balanced", cancelling out noise. Balanced cables, when used with true balanced equipment are said to offer a lower noise floor.
- You will find great enjoyment and improvements right out of the box. Our cables however take around 400 hours to fully break in. You can speed this process up with our optional break-in service.
If you decide to do this yourself, a cable owners manual is always provided with your order which explains what you will hear during the breakin process.
- Total combined SSI wire gauge: 20 gauge/ each positive and negative leg.
- A 30 day return comes with all brand new audio cables. The return period begins when you receive the cables. See Policy