Please note that there might be a slight variation in the physical flatness of the cable over those shown in the photos due to design improvements
that we have implemented.
The MA3 cables have brought a sense of transparency, scale, imaging, dynamics and detail to my system that I have never experienced before. They have given the sound of my system an injection of life without adding anything artificial or exaggerated. To put it simply, I hear more of the music, I feel more connected to the music and the messages the musicians are trying to convey is so much clearer." - Michael B
The MA3 XLR & RCA interconnect audio cable is among the best XLR & RCA cable that you will find. Like all our XLR & RCA cables, the MA3 is a great audio cable for any line level application. Please find all the details below through the information tabs provided.
- The MA3 interconnects contain 24 runs of SSI Technology wire per channel. This page is for ordering a single cable. As you move up the line, more runs are introduced, providing higher and higher resolution.
The MA3 interconnects are excellent for any line level application. Examples are from a phono preamp to preamp, CD player to preamp or integrated amp, preamp to power amp, etc. The MA3 cannot be used on a turntable. Please see our phono cable series for that application.
The cable is flexible and easy to manage as well as having a low noise floor with excellent RFI rejection.
What cables to get? Our Buyers Guide can help you choose the perfect cable level for your system.
- SSI Technology stands for "Solid core, Small gauge, Individually insulated" wires, which is at the heart of our design.
Morrow Audio cables differ in three major areas of design from other popular cables. Our proprietary technology removes major distortions that are common in most other cable designs. Learn More
- The termination options are Standard RCA (gold plated), KLE Copper Harmony RCA, KLE Pure Harmony RCA (silver), XLR Balanced Male and XLR Balanced Female (silver coated connectors). You can order them in any configuration through the drop downs provided.
The Harmony RCA's offer another level of refinement, continuing our SSI Technology all the way through the connector. You can expect a 5% improvement over the standard RCA's.
RCA cables have 2 conductors inside the cable. A XLR balanced cable has three conductors in the cable: two signals wires plus a separate ground wire. The two signal wires reference to ground and are therefore "balanced", cancelling out noise. Balanced cables, when used with true balanced equipment are said to offer a lower noise floor.
- You will find great enjoyment and improvements right out of the box. Our cables however take around 400 hours to fully break in. You can speed this process up with our optional break-in service.
If you decide to do this yourself, a cable owners manual is always provided with your order which explains what you will hear during the breakin process.
- Total combined SSI wire gauge: 22 gauge/ each positive and negative leg. Capacitance per foot: .09 nF
- The return period begins when you receive the cables. See Policy