"Let me just say that it took about 30 seconds to hear the difference with the Anniversary cables. The level of micro detail is outstanding. I hear deeper into the music. Individual instruments have more of a sense of their own space. Bass lines have more power. I get a stronger sense of individual strings of a bass being plucked. As well, I can say the piano is more realistic. I hear each piano key being struck more clearly." - Alan W
The Anniversary interconnect cable is among the best audio cable that you will find. RCA and XLR balanced cable versions are available. Like all our best audio cables, the Anniversary are the best audio cable (XLR and RCA) for any line level application. Please find all the details below through the information tabs provided.
Learn More about our SSI Cable Technology.
- The Anniversary interconnect cable contain 288 runs of SSI Technology wire per channel. The Anniversary is our best cable and provides the highest resolution in the line. It is for the most discriminating audiophile, providing unmatched accuracy and realism. The Anniversary interconnect cable comes in either white or black to accompany your decor.
The Anniversary interconnect cable is excellent for any line level application. Examples are from a phono preamp to preamp, CD player to preamp or integrated amp, preamp to power amp, etc. The Anniversary cannot be used on a turntable. Please see our phono cable series for that application.
The cable is flexible and easy to manage as well as having a low noise floor with excellent RFI rejection.
What cables to get? Our Buyers Guide can help you choose the perfect cable level for your system.
- SSI Technology stands for "Solid core, Small gauge, Individually insulated" wires, which is at the heart of our design.
Morrow Audio interconnect cables differ in three major areas of design from other popular cables. Our proprietary award winning technology removes major distortions that are common in most other cable designs. Learn More
- The termination options are Standard RCA or XLR Balanced through the excellent Furutech locking CF-102R RCA, CF-602F female XLR and CF601M male XLR. You can order them in any configuration through the drop downs provided.
RCA cables have 2 conductors inside the cable. A XLR balanced cable has three conductors in the cable: two signals wires plus a separate ground wire. The two signal wires reference to ground and are therefore "balanced", cancelling out noise. Balanced cables, when used with true balanced equipment are said to offer a lower noise floor.
- You will find great enjoyment and improvements right out of the box. Our cables however take around 400 hours to fully break in. You can speed this process up with our optional break-in service.
If you decide to do this yourself, a cable owners manual is always provided with your order which explains what you will hear during the breakin process.
- Total combined SSI wire gauge: 12 gauge/ each positive and negative leg.
- The return period begins when you receive the cables. See Policy