"I recently replaced the stock AC power cables on my CD player and amplifiers with the Morrow MAP2 AC power cables. The result is better bass, punchier dynamics and a more natural and realistic sound to the music. Mike, your reasonably priced power cables and your cable audition policy offer a very attractive way for people to hear with their own ears the benefits of upgrading their AC power cords. At this price, it's a no-brainer!" - Bob
The MAP2 Power Cable is among the best power cables that you will find. Like all our power cables, the MAP2 will satisfy you with great resolution and realism. Please find all the details below through the information tabs provided.
Our power cables use Military Grade Silver-coated Copper stranded wire in multiple runs for each leg. All insulation is high grade Teflon. As you move up the line, more runs of wire are introduced, providing higher resolution and current handling.
The cable is flexible and easy to manage. We incorporate a proprietary weaving of the wires which provide a low noise floor with excellent RFI rejection.
- Please refer to the below guideline when choosing the right power cable for your application. The higher you go in the line, regardless of application, the better the sound will be due to the more runs of wire and lower impedance.
MAP3 - Anniversary, MAP2 for those on a limited budget.
MAP1 - MAP3
Integrated Amplifiers and Receivers:
MAP1 for low power equipment, MAP2 - MAP4 for higher power equipment.
MAP3 - Anniversary, MAP1 - MAP2 for lower power units.
- The termination options can be seen individually in the photos. The name in the photos corresponds with the selection you should choose in the shopping cart. Not show is a bare wire option for soldering the power cord directly into the equipment for those who so desire.The majority of termination options are from Wattgate.
One thing that needs to be mentioned is that we now offer a low profile IEC for those who do not have space on the back of their equipment for the regular Wattgate IEC. Please check for proper clearance before ordering.
- You will find great enjoyment and improvements right out of the box. Our power cables take around 200 hours to fully break in. You can speed this process up with our optional break-in service.
If you decide to do this yourself, a cable owners manual is always provided with your order which explains what you will hear during the breakin process.
- There are 9 runs of wire in the MAP2 Power Cord. A special weaving of the wires are incorporated to reject RFI. Plugs are rated at 15 amps, unless the 20 Amp IEC is incorporated.
- A 30 day return comes with all brand new cables. The return period begins when you receive the cables. See Policy