- For orders between 50 USD to 999.99 USD, you can split your purchase into four bi-weekly, interest-free installment payments. There are no additional charges, interest rates, or late fees for this option, and your credit score isn't affected.
- For orders between 150 USD to 17,500 USD, you can split your purchase into monthly installment payments. While there are no late fees for monthly installment payments, your order is subject to interest fees. Your credit score isn't affected when you apply, but it can change if you don't make your payments on time.
After you make your first payment at checkout, you'll be charged either biweekly or monthly, depending on the installment payment option you chose. You'll be reminded by email and SMS text (if applicable) before each payment is charged to your card. Shop Pay Installments is powered and serviced by Affirm.
When choosing Shop Pay Installments, the following limitations apply:
- You can't pay for an order if the order includes currency in any form, including virtual and digital currency, like gift cards.
- Orders need to be between 50 USD and 17,500 USD, including shipping and taxes.
- If you change your Shop Pay phone number, then you also need to update your phone number with Affirm before you can pay for another purchase using Shop Pay Installments.
- Shop Pay Installments doesn't accept Capital One cards, prepaid debit cards, or prepaid credit cards.
- If you split your order into four bi-weekly payments, then you can pay with a credit card or debit card.
- If you pay for your order in monthly payments, then you can only pay with a debit card.
To use Shop Pay Installments, you need to have a United States billing address, and be signed up for Shop Pay. For physical products that require shipping, a US shipping address must be provided.