Please note that there might be a slight variation in the physical flatness of the cable over those shown in the photos due to design improvements
that we have implemented.
"I've never heard anything like the SP3 high end speaker cables, they are absolutely a class apart. I would always get a sharp and muddy sound from the speaker mids from the other high end speaker cables and since I have some audiophile speakers always wondered why. Well, this was taken care of as I installed the SP3. It sends out the perfect balance of sound, the way it was meant to be, and I'd recommend it to anyone looking to get reference grade speaker wires. Thanks once again..You're Brilliant." - Rishi T
The Morrow Audio high end speaker cables are among the best high end speaker cables that you will find. Standard and bi-wired are available. Like all our high end speaker cables, the SP3 incorporates our SSI Cable Technology. Please find all the details below through the information tabs provided.
Learn More about our SSI Cable Technology.
- The SP3 High End Speaker Cable contains 192 runs of SSI Technology wire per channel. As you move up the line, more runs are introduced, providing higher and higher resolution.
The SP3 high end speaker cables can handle up to 150 watts continuous/ 300 watts peak. They come as standard or bi-wired with 8 inch legs on all ends. The cable is flexible and easy to manage. If longer leg lengths are needed, please contact us.
Need more help? Our Buyers Guide can help you choose the perfect cable level for your system.
- SSI Technology stands for "Solid core, Small gauge, Individually insulated" wires, which is at the heart of our design.
Morrow Audio cables differ in three major areas of design from other popular cables. Our proprietary technology removes major distortions that are common in most other cable designs. Learn More
- The termination options are banana, spade, small spade (for vintage equipment or barrier strips) and nude (bare wire bathed in solder). The banana and standard spade are gold plated. You can order the terminations for your cable in any configuration through the drop downs provided.
- You will find great enjoyment and improvements right out of the box. Our cables however take around 400 hours to fully break in. You can speed this process up with our optional break-in service.
If you decide to do this yourself, a cable owners manual is always provided with your order which explains what you will hear during the breakin process.
- Total combined SSI wire gauge: 13 gauge on each positive and negative leg. As you move up the line, the runs of wire increase in the cable structure. The individual wire gauge for each strand of wire likewise decreases.
- The return period begins when you receive the cables. See Policy