Free Shipping on Legacy Products:
Coupon code not needed!
We can only sell Legacy Products to USA addresses. If you are outside the USA, please contact Legacy Audio for a dealer in your country.
Permission is needed to purchase from Morrow Audio:
Please contact us before your purchase. We are not allowed to sell to you if you have a dealer in your area.
The XLR input feeds dual 1,000 watt amplifiers. Recommended system controller/crossover is Legacy's Wavelaunch processor.
Frequency range 12- 150 Hz with room correction and external crossover.
(2) 15" subwoofer drivers with Silver/Graphite/Rohacell composite diaphragm and vented motor structure
lead wires are stitched into the spider to prevent wear and vibration.
- 3 layer stacked magnet structure
- 3 inch voice-coil
- ultra heavy duty cast frame
- rigid aluminum dustcaps
- gold plated terminals
(2) 15" custom weighted passive radiators to provide deepest extension without port noise
(2) 1,000 watt ultra efficient ICEpower® amplifier modules with auto-on and 'green' power saving mode
- Enclosure: 2.25" thick front baffle and top dark granite inlay on top, bracing and sidewalls are 1.125"
Recommended Cables: Any of the Morrow Audio Subwoofer cables are excellent for this product.
Our Buyers Guide can also help you choose the perfect cables for your system.
The binding post accepts our Standard Spade, Banana and bare wire (nude) cable terminations.
- Speakers require a break in period. Just like a new pair of shoes, the speaker spider and surround needs to loosen up from their like new stiffness. Bass will deepen, midrange and highs will smooth out. You can expect around 150 hours for complete break-in.
The easiest way to break your speakers in is to simply play music with a wide dynamic range. Turn the speakers up a little louder than you normally would will help loosen up the material.
||Download (4 MB)
||Highly Articulate reference grade dual sub-woofer system
||Mutually coupled, dynamically stabilized
||Dual 15" Spun aluminum diaphragm, cast frame, ultra long throw suspension
||Dual 15" mass loaded, bottom & rear firing
|Low Frequency Alignment:
||8th order/Back EMF cancelling
||Dual XLR balanced
||Dual 1,000 Watt ultra efficient ICEpower® modules
|Frequency Response (Hz, +/- 2dB):
||12-150 Hz Includes 24 bit processor
||10K Ohm amp input
||Time adjustment in DSP
||16 parametric bands in DSP
||130 dB @ 1m
|Low Pass Filter Slope:
||Linkwitz-Riley 6/12/24/48 dB per octave
||30 - 200
||18.125" x 40.125" x 19.125"
- There are no returns for Legacy products. See Policy