"The MA1 RCA cable is hands down the best interconnect cable I've ever heard, by a wide margin. It has all the smoothness and detail I crave from my music." - Ferrell
Mike Morrow: The MA1 interconnects were my first creation and where it all started. I had always made my own cables for my personal audio system. I decided to put a pair up for sale on AudioGon. They soon started selling and I received feedback from people who were amazed that my affordable cable, the MA1, was better than their $3000.00 reference cables. The rest is history. I still offer them after all these years, with several improvements as well. Now you can experience the cable that started it all!
- The MA1 interconnect RCA cable contains 8 runs of SSI Technology wire per channel. The XLR Cable version has an extra leg. As you move up the line, more runs are introduced, providing higher and higher resolution. The cable is flexible and easy to manage as well as having a low noise floor with excellent RFI rejection as well as high resolution.
The MA1 interconnect RCA cable and XLR cables are excellent for any line level application. Examples are from a phono preamp to preamp, CD player to preamp or integrated amp, preamp to power amp, etc. The MA1 cannot be used on a turntable. Please see our phono cable series for that application.
What cables to get? Our Buyers Guide can help you choose the perfect cable level for your system.
- SSI Technology stands for "Solid core, Small gauge, Individually insulated" wires, which is at the heart of our design.
Morrow Audio RCA cables and XLR cables differ in three major areas of design from other popular cables. Our proprietary award winning technology removes major distortions that are common in most other cable designs. Learn More
- The termination options are Standard RCA (gold plated), KLE Copper Harmony RCA, KLE Pure Harmony RCA (silver), XLR Balanced Male and XLR Balanced Female (silver coated connectors). You can order them in any configuration through the drop downs provided.
The Harmony RCA's offer another level of refinement, continuing our SSI Technology all the way through the connector. You can expect a 5% improvement over the standard RCA's.
RCA cables have 2 conductors inside the cable. A XLR balanced cable has three conductors in the cable: two signals wires plus a separate ground wire. The two signal wires reference to ground and are therefore "balanced", cancelling out noise. Balanced cables, when used with true balanced equipment are said to offer a lower noise floor.
- You will find great enjoyment and improvements right out of the box. Our cables however take around 400 hours to fully break in. You can speed this process up with our optional break-in service.
If you decide to do this yourself, a cable owners manual is always provided with your order which explains what you will hear during the breakin process.
- Total combined SSI wire gauge: 24 gauge/ each positive and negative leg. Capacitance per foot: .12 nF
- The return period begins when you receive the cables. See Policy